Camp Hyatt provides a Texas-size adventure for young travelers that includes localized fun and learning unique to the Lost Pines Region and Lone Star State. This kid-friendly program also gives parents the opportunity to enjoy resort adventures of their own on the golf course, at the spa and beyond.
Camp Hyatt activities vary seasonally, and offerings include:
- nature-themed arts and crafts
- beaded fun
- scavenger hunts
- musical chairs
- rock art
- picture frame fun
- button making
- face painting
- feed the ducks
- six corners
- chasing and catching fire flies and more!
Activities are subject to change based on the weather.All of the counselors at our family vacation resort are trained to entertain your children, so you can relax and enjoy your time in the Austin area.
Call 512-308-4860 at least 24 hours prior to arrival, to secure your child's spot for their most memorable family vacation resort.
- Camp Hyatt
- Corporate Team Building Activities
- Crooked River Pool Area
- Evening Campfires
- Family Activities
- Golf Hyatt
- Hiking and Jogging Trails
- Hooves and Horns
- Kesselus Hall
- Nature Tours & Self-Guided Hikes
- River Recreation Programs
- spa django
- Trap Shooting
- Wild Hare Youth Spa
- Birding at Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa
- Horseback Riding and More at Renegade Trailhead
- Zipline/Climbing Wall/Hyatt Hidden Treasure Trek
- Golf Practice Area/Learning Center