Premier Services at Hyatt Regency Lost Pines
Whatever type of event you’re hosting, you’ll find the perfect venue at Hyatt Regency Lost Pines. We offer intimate halls and meeting rooms, as well as two elegant ballrooms and lots of outdoor venues with capacities of up to 1,500 people! Overall we have 60,000 square feet of indoor, and 230,000 square feet of outdoor, event space, as well as a creative, helpful and expert staff to help you every step of the way.
At the end of the day, come back to your luxuriously comfortable room. You can order up some room service almost anytime, but you may want to head down to the bar for some live music first. We offer a wide range of accommodation, from rooms to suites and even special hypo-allergenic and handicapped accessible lodging. Look out over the grounds from your balcony, and truly relax and rejuvenate.
- 491 spacious, smoke-free guestrooms, many with balconies and patios
- Hyatt Grand BedsTM
- Deluxe bath with KenetMD Skincare products
- Regency Club and luxury suites
- Same day laundry and valet service
- Fast BoardTM
- Cardinal Points Interpretive Center
- Clothing / Gift / Sundry / Pro Shop / Car Rental
- McDade’s Emporium and Ice Cream Saloon
- Live entertainment
- Spa Django
- Wolfdancer Golf Club
- Renegade Equestrian Center / Tennis
- River / Nature / Family Activities
- StayFitTM gym
- 62,000 square feet of state-of-the-art meeting facilities
- 230,000 square feet of outdoor function space
- Authentic hospitality, unparalleled catering and service
ADA Devices The staff at our Four Diamond Austin hotel is committed to meeting and exceeding the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Our staff is trained to accommodate guests with special needs, so that all of our guests, regardless of disability, can have an enjoyable and safe stay at our Austin Texas hotel.
Pet Accommodations Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa is a dog-friendly hotel ($150 pet fee per stay up to six nights; max of two dogs per room; weight limit of 75 lbs. for one dog or combined weight of 75 lbs. or less for two dogs). Contact us directly for more information 512.308.1234
- High-speed copying, laser printing and color printouts
- Facsimile services
- Name badges and tent cards
- Mailing and shipping including Airborne, Federal Express and UPS
- Secretarial services and word processing
- Computer workstations
- Internet access
- Office equipment rentals (for on-location needs, advance notice)
- Binders and supplies
Map & Directions
Click here to view a map of the resort's location on Hwy 71.
- Baby Sitting Service Recommendations
- Off-site reservations
- Currency exchange
- Hyatt Fast BoardTM located in the Business Center
- PDA Check-in
- Laundry and dry cleaning available Monday - Friday (excluding holidays).
- Multi-lingual staff
- In-room safe
- Dog-friendly Policy ($150 pet fee per stay up to six nights; max of two dogs per room; weight limit of 75 lbs. for one dog or combined weight of 75 lbs. or less for two dogs)
McDade's General Store
Enjoy McDade's Emporium and Ice Cream Saloon, our old-fashioned general store. You can buy candy by the pound, sip a rich milkshake or indulge in ice cream sundaes featuring local Blue Bell ice cream. The aromas of specialty coffee drinks and house-baked pastries will greet visitors each day.
Wolfdancer Pro Shop
Spa Django Shop
Cardinal Point Interpretive Center
Hyatt Lost Pines offers FAA approved helicopter access. Contact the sales department for more info: 512-308-4700.
To / From Austin Bergstrom International Airport (ABIA)
Super Shuttle – provides transportation to and from Hyatt Regency Lost Pines and the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, 24-hours a day, every day. At the airport, follow the signs from the baggage claim area to the Super Shuttle ticket counter located near baggage carousel one. You can purchase your shuttle ticket there. Advance reservations via Super Shuttle are also available. You may also schedule your return shuttle reservation at the Super Shuttle ticket counter.
Taxis – are available on the baggage claim level at the airport. Most taxis can accommodate up to four persons in their vehicle.
Private Car - Town Car to the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport is $107.25 all inclusive, arranged with Carey Limousine. Pre-payment with a credit card is required.
Taxis – Our concierge can assist in arranging for taxis to either of these locations. Please contact the concierge desk for availability and approximate fares.
Car Rentals are available through Enterprise Rent-A-Car. For a car to be delivered to a resort, call the Bastrop Enterprise office at 512-303-9140. If you wish to pick up a car at the airport, call the Airport Enterprise office at 512-530-8100.
Around the Resort Complimentary transportation to all areas of the resort is included in your resort amenity fee.
Diapers, Formula, Food & More Delivered to Your Hyatt Hotel room by Babies Travel Lite
- Everything you need to care for your infant or toddler waiting in your room.
- Over 1,500 name brand baby products including large selection of organics.
- Save time packing by ordering online at Babies Travel Lite.
- Don't pay airline baggage fees and worry about whether you luggage will arrive.
- Relax when you arrive instead of worrying about shopping for your baby supplies.
- Order early to save - 14 days before you arrive at your Hyatt destination.
- Last minute orders can be accommodated by calling Babies Travel Lite at 888-450-5483.
Visit Babies Travel Lite to place your order, then sit back and relax, Hyatt and Babies Travel Lite will take care of the rest. Babies Travel Lite will confirm and track your order from the time it leaves their warehouse to the day the package is delivered to your Hyatt location. Rest assured that once you arrive at your Hyatt destination, Hyatt will have your package ready for delivery.
Make travel easier with Hyatt and Babies Travel Lite.
Greetings from Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa, home to the special “Hooves and Horns” mascot program. We are proud to be a dog-friendly hotel. To ensure a safe and fun vacation for pups and people alike, the following policies and procedures have been established.
- A dog fee of $150 applies for stays up to six nights. (An additional $150 fee will apply for stays seven to 30 nights in length. Fees on stays more than 30 nights are up to the hotel’s discretion.)
- The weight limit for your canine companion is 75 lbs. A maximum of two dogs per room is allowed if the combined weight is 75 lbs. or less.
- All pets staying at Hyatt Lost Pines must be properly licensed and up-to-date on their vaccines. Vaccination records must be presented at the time of check-in.
- You are legally responsible for your dog, as well as any injuries or damages that may occur during your stay.
Hyatt Lost Pines does NOT assume any liability for your pup or for your pup’s actions in guest rooms or on resort grounds.
- Nightly accommodations include dog bowl/s, dog bed/s and a pet amenity.
- A “dog on vacation” sign must be placed on your door at all times during your visit.
- Housekeeping cannot enter a guest room where a pet has been left unattended. Please call the front desk or operator to schedule a specific time for housekeeping to service your room. If you don’t schedule a time, your room will not be serviced.
- Your pet’s noise level is your responsibility. Please tuck your furry friend into its Hyatt dog bed by 9:30 p.m. If you will be stepping out for a bit, please carry your cell phone with you in case your dog chooses barking as a means to beckon you back to your room.
Out and About:
- Canine companions must be kept on a leash at all times.
- To ensure everyone at Hyatt Lost Pines knows your pet’s name, ID tags are required. Tags must include a cell phone number so you can be reached at any time.
- Pets should never be left unattended in resort gathering spaces, and dogs must be walked in designated areas. Please Note: Pets are NOT permitted at the Crooked River Water Park, Wolfdancer Golf Club, Spa Django or any of our food and beverage outlets.
- Cleaning up after your pet is your responsibility. To make it easy and to keep shoes clean, dog clean-up stations are located near the Lost Pines Corral, Feather Court and the pond.
Like people, pups are asked to abide by the golden rule. If your pet shows aggression toward other people or pets, an early departure may be requested.
We hope you'll find this list of local pet resources helpful in preparation for your stay. We look forward to welcoming you to Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa - if you have any questions, paw-lease don’t hesitate to ask!
Make a Reservation
Check-in Time: 4:00 pm
Check-out Time: 11:00 am
Holiday Events Lineup
Details on our Thanksgiving Brunch, Breakfast with Santa event, Christmas Brunch and Family New Year's Eve Celebration.
Spa Django Introduces Seasonal Treatments for the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
Spa Django at Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort is pleased to introduce merry, bright and delicious spa deals for the 2013 holiday season.
Resort and Area Activity Calendars
Discover the ultimate playground at Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa.
Lost Pines Christmas Bird Count Celebrates Citizen Science, Eco-Tourism
Central Texas bird count uniquely features a series of workshops to grow birders’ skills as well as enthusiasm for birding.
Want to book your transportation?Take the stress out of travel and allow us to book your transportation.
Book Now or call (512)308-4916