Lost Pines Resorts
Premier Services at Hyatt Regency Lost Pines
Whatever type of event you’re hosting, you’ll find the perfect venue at Hyatt Regency Lost Pines. We offer intimate halls and meeting rooms, as well as two elegant ballrooms and lots of outdoor venues with capacities of up to 1,500 people. The resort features 491 guest rooms, more than 60,000 square feet of indoor meeting space, over 240,000 square feet of outdoor function space with pavilions and an amphitheater, as well as a creative, helpful and expert staff to help you every step of the way.
At the end of the day, come back to your well-appointed and comfortable room. You can order up some room service almost anytime, but you may want to head down to the lobby or bar for some live music first. We offer a wide range of accommodations, from rooms to suites and even special hypo-allergenic and handicapped accessible lodging. You'll enjoy scenic views of the grounds from your windows or balcony, allowing you to truly relax and rejuvenate at our luxurious Texas wilderness escape.
- 491 spacious, smoke-free guestrooms, many with balconies and patios
- Hyatt Grand BedsTM
- Deluxe bath with KenetMD Skincare products
- Regency Club and luxury suites
- Same day laundry and valet service
- Fast BoardTM
- Cardinal Points Interpretive Center
- Clothing / Gift / Sundry / Pro Shop / Car Rental
- McDade’s Emporium and Ice Cream Saloon
- Live entertainment
- Spa Django
- Wolfdancer Golf Club
- Renegade Equestrian Center / Tennis
- River / Nature / Family Activities
- StayFitTM gym
- 62,000 square feet of state-of-the-art meeting facilities
- 230,000 square feet of outdoor function space
- Authentic hospitality, unparalleled catering and service
To get a better understanding of how the resort is laid out, check out our resort map.
- We are pleased to have 13 ADA guestrooms, all of which are located on the first and second floors of the resort.
- Available ADA guestroom types include: king room with bath tub; king room with roll-in shower and folding shower bench; queen/queen room with bath tub; queen/queen room with roll-in shower and folding shower bench.
- ADA guestroom showers and bath tubs are equipped with wand showerheads, grab bars and roll-up vanity areas. Shower stools and shower chairs are available upon request.
- ADA guestrooms feature patio doors that swing open (vs. slide) and lack thresholds, allowing for seamless transitions between indoors and out.
- Each ADA guest room is equipped with a roll-up friendly desk that has an outlet within reach. Both bedside lamps also feature outlets for each guest’s convenience.
The Litton House, our 2,600-square-foot guest cottage, is a freestanding residence that offers Lost Pines travelers the option of a getaway within their getaway. This accommodation provides an increased level of privacy and tranquility – which is great for guests with noise sensitivity or who need the option for seclusion – while also keeping you close to all the amenities and activities our resort has to offer.
- Two bedrooms (one king and one queen/queen).
- Three bathrooms, one of which is ADA-compliant.
- Spacious layout, as well as access to a back porch overlooking the resort pond and golf course.
- Golf cart for use throughout the duration of stay.
- Total of six lifts that provide access to multiple pools.
- Wide pathways and ramps that make for smooth transitions throughout the water park.
- Total of three lifts: one at the spa pool, one in the men’s relaxation area and one in the women’s relaxation area.
- Hearing-impaired kits (inclusive of a TTY machine, a smoke detector with flashing light, a door-knock light and a bed-shaker-style alarm clock).
- Raised toilet seats with or without handles.
- Recreation Activities: A guest’s ability to participate in various recreation activities will depend on his or her physical limitations. Adventures that may be possible include rafting, kayaking, rock climbing/zip-lining and pony rides – not to mention family movies, s’mores roasting and many others. Please contact our Resort Activities Concierge at 512-308-4860 for more information.
- High-speed copying, laser printing and color printouts
- Facsimile services
- Name badges and tent cards
- Mailing and shipping including Airborne, Federal Express and UPS
- Secretarial services and word processing
- Computer workstations
- Internet access
- Office equipment rentals (for on-location needs, advance notice)
- Binders and supplies
Map & Directions
Click here to view a map of the resort's location on Hwy 71.
- Baby Sitting Service Recommendations
- Off-site reservations
- Currency exchange
- Hyatt Fast BoardTM located in the Business Center
- PDA Check-in
- Laundry and dry cleaning available Monday - Friday (excluding holidays).
- Multi-lingual staff
- In-room safe
- Dog-friendly Policy ($150 pet fee per stay up to six nights; max of two dogs per room; weight limit of 75 lbs. for one dog or combined weight of 75 lbs. or less for two dogs)
McDade's General Store
Enjoy McDade's Emporium and Ice Cream Saloon, our old-fashioned general store. You can buy candy by the pound, sip a rich milkshake or indulge in ice cream sundaes featuring local Blue Bell ice cream. The aromas of specialty coffee drinks and house-baked pastries will greet visitors each day.
Wolfdancer Pro Shop
Spa Django Shop
Cardinal Point Interpretive Center
Hyatt Lost Pines offers FAA approved helicopter access. Contact the sales department for more info: 512-308-4700.
To / From Austin Bergstrom International Airport (ABIA)
Super Shuttle – provides transportation to and from Hyatt Regency Lost Pines and the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, 24-hours a day, every day. At the airport, follow the signs from the baggage claim area to the Super Shuttle ticket counter located near baggage carousel one. You can purchase your shuttle ticket there. Advance reservations via Super Shuttle are also available. You may also schedule your return shuttle reservation at the Super Shuttle ticket counter.
Taxis – are available on the baggage claim level at the airport. Most taxis can accommodate up to four persons in their vehicle.
Private Car - Town Car to the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport is $107.25 all inclusive, arranged with Carey Limousine. Pre-payment with a credit card is required.
Taxis – Our concierge can assist in arranging for taxis to either of these locations. Please contact the concierge desk for availability and approximate fares.
Car Rentals are available through Enterprise Rent-A-Car. To arrange a car rental in Bastrop, call the Bastrop Enterprise office at 512-303-9140. If you wish to pick up a car at the airport, call the Airport Enterprise office at 512-530-8100.
Around the Resort Complimentary transportation to all areas of the resort is included in your resort amenity fee.
Greetings from Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa, home to the special “Hooves and Horns” mascot program. We are proud to be a dog-friendly hotel. To ensure a safe and fun vacation for pups and people alike, the following policies and procedures have been established.
- Availability of dog-friendly rooms is limited, and advanced reservations are required.
- Guests traveling with canine companions must book a patio room. (We apologize, but we do not offer any standard rooms that are dog-friendly.)
- If advanced reservations are not made, our ability to accommodate your pet is limited to the availability of dog-friendly rooms. If we do not have a dog-friendly room available, we will do our best to assist you with making arrangements for your dog to stay at a nearby pet hotel.
- A dog fee of $150 applies for stays up to six nights. (An additional $150 fee will apply for stays seven to 30 nights in length. Fees on stays more than 30 nights are up to the hotel’s discretion.)
- The weight limit for your canine companion is 75 lbs. A maximum of two dogs per room is allowed if the combined weight is 75 lbs. or less.
- All pets staying at Hyatt Lost Pines must be properly licensed and up-to-date on their vaccines. Vaccination records must be presented at the time of check-in.
- You are legally responsible for your dog, as well as any injuries or damages that may occur during your stay.
Hyatt Lost Pines does NOT assume any liability for your pup or for your pup’s actions in guest rooms or on resort grounds.
- Nightly accommodations include dog bowl/s, dog bed/s and a pet amenity.
- A “dog on vacation” sign must be placed on your door at all times during your visit.
- Housekeeping cannot enter a guest room where a pet has been left unattended. Please call the front desk or operator to schedule a specific time for housekeeping to service your room. If you don’t schedule a time, your room will not be serviced.
- Your pet’s noise level is your responsibility. Please tuck your furry friend into its Hyatt dog bed by 9:30 p.m. If you will be stepping out for a bit, please carry your cell phone with you in case your dog chooses barking as a means to beckon you back to your room.
Out and About:
- Canine companions must be kept on a leash at all times.
- To ensure everyone at Hyatt Lost Pines knows your pet’s name, ID tags are required. Tags must include a cell phone number so you can be reached at any time.
- Pets should never be left unattended in resort gathering spaces, and dogs must be walked in designated areas. Please Note: Pets are NOT permitted at the Crooked River Water Park, Wolfdancer Golf Club, Spa Django or any of our food and beverage outlets.
- Cleaning up after your pet is your responsibility. To make it easy and to keep shoes clean, dog clean-up stations are located near the Lost Pines Corral, Feather Court and the pond.
Like people, pups are asked to abide by the golden rule. If your pet shows aggression toward other people or pets, an early departure may be requested.
We hope you'll find this list of local pet resources helpful in preparation for your stay. We look forward to welcoming you to Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa - if you have any questions, paw-lease don’t hesitate to ask!
Firearms Policy for Guests of Hyatt Hotels
Hyatt Regency resorts have the Parent Tested Parent Approved Seal of Approval.
Check-in Time: 4:00 pm
Check-out Time: 11:00 am
Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa and Wolfdancer Golf Club Once Again Named a Golf Magazine Premier Resort
For the fourth consecutive time, Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa and Wolfdancer Golf Club have been awarded the prestigious Silver Medal Award.
Live at Lost Pines Music Program 2014
Hyatt Regency Austin starts "Live at Lost Pines Music Program". Come enjoy our complimentary music nearly every night of the week.
Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa Expands "Live at Lost Pines" Music Program
The newly updated program stretches music across the week to showcase singer/songwriters from the Austin and Bastrop area. Featured genres include a winsome blend of Texas and American sounds, from blues and swing to jazz and traditional country.
Hyatt Regency Lost Pines to Celebrate National Day of the Cowboy
We are proud to join the celebration of the National Day of the Cowboy on Saturday, July 26. This year marks the ninth year of this holiday, which is held the fourth Saturday in July and whose mission is “preserving pioneer heritage and cowboy culture.”
Book Now or call (512)308-4916